Skip to main content



Click here to download CDE Form B1-1
Request for a Work Permit

Summer work permits will be valid through August 22, 2014. If you continue to work through the school year, you will have to obtain a new work permit at your school site.

Student instructions to process work Permit:

Fill in your personal information and school information. Parent must print and sign name in parent consent area.

Employer must complete and sign Employer section of form.

Student  must bring completed form to Student Services Office - Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30- along with student ID, California Drivers License or ID, or original birth certificate. (Student must be present to sign Work Permit.) You will be issued a Work Permit to take to your employer.


For California Department of Education Frequently Asked Questions about Work Permits
click here.