VIP Technology Support
Flags: There may be images/galleries that failed to load, iframe,
Welcome to the Technology Support
The resources below will support parents in:
- Helping their children navigate technology
- Utilizing online tools to support their children’s academic development and their own personal development
- Ensuring their children are engaging in technology in responsible and safe ways.
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom of the video (it looks like a gear)
- Choose “Subtitles/CC” and click on English (auto-generated)
- Then click on Auto-translate and choose your language
|Start Up Guides
Canvas Startup (Student)
Canvas Startup (Parent)
|Technology at Home
Click the image above to be directed to ¡Colorín Colorado!
How to Use Zoom
Cómo usar Zoom -(Español)
How to go to a Zoom meeting
|Need Help With Canvas?
Click the logo above to be directed to our Canvas Support page.
|VUSD Purchase Device Coverage
Click on the image above to be directed to Vista Unified School District ASB
|Register to Pay by Credit Card for VUSD Online Stores (ASBWorks)
|How to Register for a Parent ASB Account
|Device Coverage FAQs
Click the image above to view the VUSD Mobile Cost Protection Plan.
Haga clic aquí para ver el VUSD Cobertura del Plan de reemplazo del Costo de Dispositivos.
|Low Cost Internet Through Cox ($9.95/month)
Click the logo above to be directed to Cox.
|Low Cost Internet Through AT&T ($10/month)
Click the logo above to be directed to AT&T.
Vista Institute For Parents (VIP) Navigation
For detailed information, please click on the buttons below.