VIP Technology Support
Flags: There may be images/galleries that failed to load, iframe,
Welcome to the Technology Support
The resources below will support parents in:
- Helping their children navigate technology
- Utilizing online tools to support their children’s academic development and their own personal development
- Ensuring their children are engaging in technology in responsible and safe ways.
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom of the video (it looks like a gear)
- Choose “Subtitles/CC” and click on English (auto-generated)
- Then click on Auto-translate and choose your language
|Start Up Guides||Chromebook Startup
Canvas Startup (Student)
Canvas Startup (Parent)
|Technology at Home||
Click the image above to be directed to ¡Colorín Colorado!
How to Use Zoom
Cómo usar Zoom -(Español)
How to go to a Zoom meeting
|Need Help With Canvas?||
Click the logo above to be directed to our Canvas Support page.
|VUSD Purchase Device Coverage||
Click on the image above to be directed to Vista Unified School District ASB
|Register to Pay by Credit Card for VUSD Online Stores (ASBWorks)||How to Register for a Parent ASB Account|
|Device Coverage FAQs||
Click the image above to view the VUSD Mobile Cost Protection Plan.
Haga clic aquí para ver el VUSD Cobertura del Plan de reemplazo del Costo de Dispositivos.
|Low Cost Internet Through Cox ($9.95/month)||
Click the logo above to be directed to Cox.
|Low Cost Internet Through AT&T ($10/month)||
Click the logo above to be directed to AT&T.
Vista Institute For Parents (VIP) Navigation
For detailed information, please click on the buttons below.