VIP Home Learning Environment Support
Flags: There may be PDF links that failed to load, There may be images/galleries that failed to load, iframe,
Welcome to the Home Learning Environments Support
The resources below will support parents in:
- Utilizing the home as a healthy learning environment
- Building positive spaces and conversations to allow the home to be a secondary learning space for students
- Gaining access to resources that can help build an organized learning space at home
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom of the video (it looks like a gear)
- Choose “Subtitles/CC” and click on English (auto-generated)
- Then click on Auto-translate and choose your language
|Creating A Learning Environment At Home||
Creating a Learning Environment at Home
|Math Class: How to Help Your Child at Home||
Math Class: How to Help Your Child at Home - Secondary
|Helping Your Child When They Don't "Get It"||
Helping Your Child When They Don't "Get It"
|Rules of the Digital Classroom||
Rules of the Digital Classroom
|Tips and Tricks for Virtual Learning Motivation||
Tips and Tricks for Virtual Learning Motivation
|Tips to Support Student Learning at Home||
Click image above for larger view.
Haga clic aquí para ver la imagen de arriba en español.
|Learning Together at Home||
Click the image above to be directed to ¡Colorín Colorado!
|Strategies for Supporting Learning at Home||
Click the image above to be directed to Child Mind Institute
|How Can Parents Help Students Learn Online? Tips for Parents||
Click the image above to read "How Can Parents Help Students Learn Online?"
|Structuring the Day for Distance Learning||
Click the image above to be directed to Tulare County Office of Education
|Free Printables for All Ages||
Click the image above to be directed to Scholastic
Vista Institute For Parents (VIP) Navigation
For detailed information, please click on the buttons below.