Skip To Main Content

VUSD Certificated Job Board

Click here to access the Certificated Job Board

VUSD EMPLOYEES - Transfer Information

CERTIFICATED CANDIDATES: To receive consideration for transfer, employees must submit a Certificated Application for Position Change/ Transfer Form to one of the specific positions posted on EdJoin prior to the closing date. Forms should be submitted to the Human Relations Office. Transfer requests will remain in effect and active until September 1 following their submission.