Skip to main content

Severe Allergic Reactions


If your student has any food allergies, insect sting allergies, or other allergies that we should know about here at school, please notify the health office. 

If your physician has prescribed medication for your student in the event of an allergic reaction, we can assist, following the medication guidelines. 

Have your health care provider complete and sign the Allergic Reactions Care Plan Authorization. Parent signature is required on the plan as well.

It is the parent’s responsibility to provide an EpiPen or any other required medications.

For students with special meal requirements, please have your child’s physician complete the following form: Special Meals Accommodation Form