THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR THE 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR
New Students to Vista Unified
Welcome to Vista Unified School District. Please complete the following steps to pre-enroll your student if they have not attended a school in VUSD.
You can only pre-enroll your child at their school of residence. For information on transfers click here.
STEP 1: Complete the Aeries AIR- Online Student Registration application.
Click here to pre-enroll your student at their school of residence.
- After you finish and submit your application, you will receive an Enrollment Confirmation. Please print this document.
- Access to a computer and printer is also provided by the school.
STEP 2: Contact your student's school office and confirm your student's pre-enrollment.
- Bring the signed Enrollment Confirmation document, immunization records, birth verification and proof of residency to the school. You should also bring any of the following that apply: student's current IEP or 504 Plan, restraining order or any court documents.
- You will receive your Parent Portal account by email and any additional information will be provided by your school.
Current Vista Unified Students
Re-Registration/Data Confirmation Steps
Please complete the following steps if your student will be continuing their education in VUSD. Re-registration will open on July 13th for the 2016-2017 school year. You must have a Parent Portal account to complete this process. If you do not have an account, please contact your child's school or see their school's website for more information. This process will allow parents to verify student data, update contact information, and acknowledge/review critical district information and policies.
- Please print Student Emergency Card upon completion.
For students in Kindergarten - 5th grade:
- Send signed Student Emergency Card to school with your student on the first day of school.
For students in grades 6-12:
- Please click on your student's school below for a link to site specific directions: